One-on-One Mentor Coaching
I will help you:
- Master the Core competencies that the assessor wants to hear
- Focus on your untapped skills to round out your coaching
- Identify the recordings to send in with your application
I will guide you throughout the entire process.
The package I’ve developed covers all the elements that are important for you as you apply for your ACC, PCC or MCC and fully satisfies ICF’s requirements to be coached by a mentor coach.
Group Mentor Coaching for ACC and PCC coaches
NEW GROUPS BEGINNING in May and July 2018
I offer mentor coaching groups several times each year to support you in earning your needed hours to renew a credential, or apply to ICF. I hear from many coaches wanting a group option to satisfy needed hours, or to prepare to take an ICF exam.
This group is for you if you are:
- Renewing your ACC, and need the required 10 hours of mentoring
- Preparing to apply to ICF for your ACC, or PCC credential
- Honing your skills in preparation for the Oral exam with ICF
Real Coaching Sessions Unplugged Program
Have you ever wished you could listen to real coaches, coach real clients? This program allows you to listen in on masterful coaching and participate in a Q & A with the coach after each session. Membership is free, but there is an opportunity to earn and purchase ICF CCEUs in the core competencies.
Deeper Conversations Coaching
Earn CCEUs to renew your ICF credential. This program offers up to 40 hours of CCEUs – with the option of registering for as few as 3 or as many as 40. The program is offered twice per year for 10 weeks. Learn and hone your coaching skills in a relaxed and stimulating format with your coaching colleagues. Learn more here:
Contact me or give me a call at 503-781-2314