Sandye is a personal transformation architect, executive coach, culture change consultant, workshop designer, author, and public speaker who has spent over 25 years teaching people how to use the art, science and spirit of coaching to reinvent themselves and the organizations they lead.
As a Master Certified Coach and founder of Wide Awake, Inc., Sandye is a highly sought-after leadership reinvention consultant. Her unique approach blends traditional and progressive techniques to address matters of heart and soul that most coaching methodologies overlook. Since launching her company in 2000, Sandye has designed coaching-based culture change initiatives for several community-based leadership programs and non-profit organizations.
- Sandye has served as executive coach for organizations such as Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Northwestern Mutual, and for many Fortune 500 corporations nationwide.
- As co-founder of The Cardinal Stritch University Leadership Center’s Professional Coaching for Leaders Program in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, one of the top university-based coach training programs in the nation, Sandye also serves as Master Coach and Instructor.
- 2008 co-host of The Inspired Journey, an Internet-based radio show based on the book.
- Co-author of The Inspired Journey: A Woman’s Blueprint for Spirit-Filled Living published in 2005
- Contributing author to the anthology Pebbles in the Pond: Transforming the world One Person at a Time published in 2012