Jennifer Sellers, MCC
Tucson, AZ USA
Coaching since 2002, Jen Sellers is an executive coach, facilitator, and author. She is the Chief Energy Officer of Inspired Mastery and is an expert in partnering with executives to gain a clear view of their
own thinking; to master new interpersonal skills; to locate and tap into resources inside themselves, inside their organizations, and in the larger network; and to commit to action that leads to innovation.
Jen has developed leaders for Accenture, IBM, the US Department of Justice, the Tucson Airport Authority, the American Institutes for Research, Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold, and many non-profits and other businesses.
Click here to listen to/download the call with Jennifer Sellers
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership Mastery – authentic and powerful expression of best leadership practices
- Executive Presence – articulating, exemplifying, and animating a vision
- Practical Inspiration – experimenting, reflecting, and guiding others to do the same
- Positive Turn-around – from the abrasive individual to the conflicted team, moving in the direction of collaboration, development of others, and a climate of trust
- co-founded Inspired Mastery, a coaching company that develops leaders through inspired coaching practices
- is a member of the Boss Whispering Institute and is accredited in Boss Whispering
- taught for 5 years in Fielding Graduate University’s Evidence Based Coaching Program
- served as the president for the Tucson ICF chapter in 2004
- is a volunteer credentialing assessor for the ICF
- is a pro bono coach for TED fellows
- Pause: 52 Ways to Shift Any Outcome in Less Than a Minute. Book and card deck co-authored with Sheri Boone and Kate Harper. Inspired Mastery, 2011.
- Contributing author to The Handbook of Knowledge-based Coaching, Leni Wildflower and Diane Brennan, editors. Jossey-Bass, 2011.