Phyliss is an Executive Coach, Corporate Trainer and Facilitator, who believes that through professional coaching and training, people can learn how to transform themselves into powerful Leaders and Visionaries, while maintaining balance in their personal lives.
Phyliss has been professionally coaching individuals and executive groups since 1998. She specializes in Executive Coaching and Leadership Development, as well as, Succession Management and Training in the corporate setting. Through her company, Awakening Lives, LLC (awakeninglives.com), she instills authentic leadership skills in her managerial clients that can inspire and empower them, and their teams to success.
For the past 20 years, Phyliss has been developing and facilitating seminars, workshops and motivational programs for corporate executives, entrepreneurs, mental health professionals, private and public school students and administrators. She has presented highly successful programs on a variety of topics, such as her highly regarded, Be the Catalyst; Explore the Mystery for the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Conference in Montreal Canada, and Breakthrough Habits, for Bank of America’s Los Angeles Regional Division Manager’s Conference. Prior to Professional Coaching, Phyliss spent several years in the mental health and teaching professions.
Phyliss is the Lead Trainer and Executive Director for a top ICF-accredited coach training school, Coach For Life, where she received her Certified Life Coach (CLC) designation. Phyliss assisted in the development and co-facilitation of Coach For Life’s ICF- approved Executive Coaches Training Program in New Delhi, India. Additionally, Phyliss has received training through the College of Executive Coaching.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Life Coach (CLC) through ICF-accredited coaching program, Coach For Life
- Certified Inspired Learning Facilitator through the Inspired Learning Foundation
- Completed Level I & II Coach Training through Sedona Method
- M.A. in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica
- B.A. in Sociology from the University of California, at Santa Barbara
Publication on Authentic Mastery
- Principle #5: Can I Be Myself Already?; Book Chapter in Positively Self-Mastery, January 2009
- Breaking Through the Real Glass Ceiling: Raising Our Consciousness; Book Chapter in Inspiration to Realization, Vol. II, , January 2005
- Making the Grade; Article in Studio City Sun Newspaper, September 3, 2004