I am happy to announce new mentor coaching groups forming now to support you in getting your needed hours to renew a credential, or apply to ICF. I hear from many coaches wanting a group option to satisfy needed hours, or to prepare to take an ICF exam.
These groups will be led by my partner Jamee Tenzer, PCC. Jamee has trained, supervised, and certified coaches for many years for the International Coach Academy and in private practice. This program fully satisfies the ICF requirements for mentor coaching, allowing 7 hours of group and 3 hours of one-on-one.
While we’ve worked with many coaches for individual mentoring, we also know the richness and benefits of coming together with other coaches in a group setting. As a Master Coach and Director of Training for two accredited coach training schools, I have observed hundreds of coaches in small cohorts as they grew their coaching mastery.
A mentor group is for you if you are:
- Renewing your ACC, and need the required 10 hours of mentoring
- Preparing to apply to ICF for your ACC, or PCC credential
How it works:
- 7 hours of group work – Four 90-minute calls via Zoom plus one 1-hour call
- 3 hours of one-on-one coaching as we listen together to your recorded sessions plus mentoring
- NOTE: You may choose a portion of the above hours, if you don’t require the full 10 hours
- November 2021 Mentor Group
- Dates: (Tuesdays) November 2, 16, December 14, January 11, February 8 (5 sessions)
- Noon-1:30 pm ET / 9-10:30am PT
- $1500 for the full 10 hours – 7 hours of group plus 3 hours of one-on-one.
- $700 for 7 hours of group only
- $800 for 3 one-on–one hours only
- To register, email us at email@example.com and let us know which dates you are interested in. We will then send you a pay request.
- Cancellation policy: A $100 cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations within 10 days of start date.
I loved the energy that was created in the group as we listened to each other coach, gave each other feedback, listened to the mentor’s feedback and observed each member’s unique presence and style of coaching. The core competencies really came to life and by listening deeply for them in my own coaching as well as in other coaches’ sessions, I developed a deeper understanding and connection with the coaching process. In the private sessions with both mentors, I learned first hand the benefits of recording my sessions and listening to myself coach. The insights and aha-moments I had were invaluable and with the gentle and professional guidance of both Sheri and Jamee, I was able to find the clarity, validation, and direction I was looking for in order to move forward as a professional coach.
~Andrea Winzer, ACC
Important note: There is limited space in this small group setting. We are accepting a maximum of 8 coaches, so let us know right away so we can save your spot, and we’ll send you a link to register. Just email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at: 503-781-2314