Here it is! Thank you for your interest in learning more about the mentor coaching process.
Click below to listen to the Group Mentor Coaching recording
AND, if you know you are ready for mentoring and are ready to jump in, we have a few spots available in our group starting July 7th and would love to work with you. As a thank you for taking quick action, we are offering a $100 discount if you register by July 3rd.
Here are the details:
This group is for you if you are:
- Renewing your ACC, and need the required 10 hours of mentoring
- Preparing to apply to ICF for your ACC, or PCC credential
- Honing your skills in preparation for the Oral exam with ICF
How it works:
- 7 hours of group work – Four 90-minute calls via bridgeline plus one 1-hour call
- 3 hours of one-on-one coaching as we listen together to your recorded sessions plus mentoring
- NOTE: You may choose a portion of the above hours, if you don’t require the full 10 hours
- Group call dates: July 7, 21, August 4, 25, and September 15, 2015
- Time: noon – 1:30 pm ET / 9am – 10:30 am PT
- $1200 for the full 10 hours – 7 hours of group plus 3 hours of one-on-one. A great value and savings of $600 from the 10 hour package of one-on-one mentoring (a special $1,100 with your early bird purchase!)
- $700 for 7 hours of group only
- $600 for 3 one-on–one hours only
- When you click on the link to purchase, you will be taken to Paypal to complete the payment process.
- Immediately, you will be sent to the ‘Thanks for your order’ page (see below). It is important that you click on the “Return to Deeper Conversations Coaching” link to complete your purchase (see red arrow below).
- You will then be taken to a page where you will fill out a webform.
- You will then immediately be taken to the welcome page for Group Mentor Coaching as well as being sent an email with all the program details.
- Please email us at email@example.com with any comments or questions.
See what our clients are saying about Group Mentor Coaching
The mentor coaching by both Jamee and Sheri has been invaluable.
In my journey to renew my ACC, I had the pleasure of working one on one with both Jamee and Sheri in mentor coaching. What a gift. The mentor coaching by both Jamee and Sheri has been invaluable. I have strengthened and improved my coaching skills under their guidance, and have gained confidence. I highly recommend Jamee and Sheri as mentor coaches. Thank you both!
~Kathleen Fee, ACC
I developed a deeper understanding and connection with the coaching process.
I loved the energy that was created in the group as we listened to each other coach, gave each other feedback, listened to the mentor’s feedback and observed each member’s unique presence and style of coaching. The core competencies really came to life and by listening deeply for them in my own coaching as well as in other coaches’ sessions, I developed a deeper understanding and connection with the coaching process. In the private sessions with both mentors, I learned first hand the benefits of recording my sessions and listening to myself coach. The insights and aha-moments I had were invaluable and with the gentle and professional guidance of both Sheri and Jamee, I was able to find the clarity, validation, and direction I was looking for in order to move forward as a professional coach.
~Andrea Winzer, ACC
We had so much fun putting this recording together for you and would love to hear your thoughts or any further questions you have about the mentoring process. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our best,
Sheri and Jamee
Learn More About Sheri and Jamee
Sheri Boone, MCC
Sheri is a Master Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation, a trainer, facilitator, co-author of Pause: 52 Ways to Shift Any Outcome in Less Than a Minute, co-creator of the Deeper Conversations Coaching Course, and Real Coaching Sessions Unplugged. She is the Chief Coaching Officer for her leadership development company, Inspired Mastery. Sheri served for 6+ years as the Global Training Manager for the International Coach Academy and currently serves as Director of Training for the Center for Executive Coaching. Sheri’s passion is guiding and mentoring coaches through certification and credentialing. Coaching for 16 years in private practice, Sheri knows firsthand the power of coaching to transform lives.
Jamee Tenzer, PCC
Jamee is an ICF Professional Certified Coach with a specialty in coaching executives, working mothers and women in the entertainment industry. She is a published writer, facilitator, trainer for the International Coach Academy, co-creator of the Deeper Conversations Coaching Course and Real Coaching Sessions Unplugged. Jamee has been in private coaching practice for 12 years and recently published the book, Balance Your Work and Family Life with Less Stress and More Fun! Jamee is passionate about working with women to find their unique path in life and then enjoy it to its fullest. To learn more about Jamee please visit: www.jameetenzer.com