Amina Hedayat Khalil, PCC, International Keynote Speaker, Professional Certified Coach, Author of many published articles, Co-Author with Jim Britt and Jim Lutes in the “The Change: Insights Into Self- Empowerment,” has more than 30 years of experience working with women and men from different cultures to develop their Intra-personal and Interpersonal Intelligence, which in turn helps to harmonize home and work environments.
Amina’s work as a Professional Think Global Coach helps leaders and employees alike to:
- Develop a Global mindset to increase business presence worldwide and enter new markets successfully.
- Implement diversity and inclusion tactics to create strong, unified, and productive teams.
- Uncover blocks causing set-backs, mis- communication, self-doubt, or low self- esteem in order to reach their full potential.
- Transform self-defeating patterns into powerful attitudes, mindsets, and behaviors.
- Master techniques to face and resolve conflict and enhance communication.
- Become peak performers!
Amina is a huge learner and expert/influencer, implementing her learnings in different ways to serve her clients whether they are schools, organizations, or individuals. Among her degrees and certifications:
- A Graduate of the Eli Broad School of Business at Michigan State University with a major in Supply Chain Management (previously known as Materials and Logistics Management).
- Earned a second BA in Religious Studies from the European Institute of Human Sciences.
- Earned Graduate level courses in Psychology, Sociology, Family and Child Ecology, and Cross-Culture Communication.
- Earned the Highest Award of Achievement as a graduate from the Dale Carnegie Course in which she became a Graduate Assistant in several DC courses and went through the instructors training to coach Youth and young adults.
- Earned her PCC (Professional Certified Coach) Credentials from the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- Certified Mentor Coach (CMC) from Coach Cachet, Mentor Coach Training and Continuing Education.
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified as an Energy Leadership Index Assessment Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) from iPEC.
- Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360) Certified Practitioner
- Certified Strategic Intervention (SI) Coach from the Robbins-Madanes Coach Training and received direct coaching from both Tony Robbins and Cloe Madanes.
- Certified COR.E Leadership, Performance, Wellbeing, and Transition Dynamics Specialist from iPEC.
- Certification in Process in Conversational Intelligence C-IQ.
- Modern Class Certified Trainer.